Friday, April 14, 2006

Almost seven months later...

Oh my...so much has happened in the last SEVEN months! First off, please excuse me for not posting anything (lately?...lol) I've been "busy" :-/

Anyway...I won't be able to recap it all here in this post, so I'll cover the move and what's happened since then over the next few days.

Right before we left (two weeks before) I started getting a rash on my chest, didn't itch or anything, but it looked TERRIBLE. Then I got sick, terrible fever and very, very achey...then got a case of the chicken pox! Can you believe it, 37 years old and getting the chicken pox. It was no fun let me tell you.



This lasted a few more days but by this time it's not contagious, apparently I was contagious for the entire week that I had the rash and went to work!!! No one got sick at work though, I was surprised. We're still not sure how I got it. Jadyn ended up getting it pretty bad too.





The move went well, we flew out (Me, my wife and three kids and the three cats) of Tucson at night (overnight..) to Atlanta and it went pretty well actually, the kids slept pretty much the whole way.



Here's the house that we're in now. I work from home now, which is..interesting. See that window on the second floor all the way on the right? That's our office and if this were an updated pic, you'd see me looking out and waving. (use your imagination for this one). The house has 4 bedrooms upstairs and a "sitting room" in the master suite which we've turned into our office.

Well, nice to re-meet you, I'm at work so I'll keep it short. And I'll try to keep updated content coming.

me

No comments: