Friday, September 01, 2006

Non posting sonofa**** !

Where oh where does my time go? I just cannot believe that it's been so long since my last post.

Here's some highlights of what's happened since last post:

  • I went to my high school 20 year re-union: it was a terrible experience, for some reason I was just not happy "going back" twenty years. We got there late (both days) and left early both days.
  • We went to a family reunion, which was awesome! I got to meet so many relatives and had such the good time. I really am looking forward to seeing everyone again.
  • We've entered rainy season again...
  • Work continues on the yard, we've had a patio put out back which is great considering there was just that awful red clay down there. Work (still) continues on the play yard for the kids...I am ALMOST thinking that a pre-made kit would have been better, almost. We've been laying down mulch all over the place, front, back, sides of the house, the plants really are liking that much better than the pine straw that was there.
  • I've kicked it up a notch at jiu-jitsu, going to class three days a week and I found a guy in my subdivision that also trains, and he comes over the other two days a week...so for a short time I'm training 5 DAYS A WEEK it's awesome!
  • I have a tournament tomorrow morning, I'm getting nervous as I haven't really cut any weight so I'll be in the 200lb range...some gorrillas in that category I think....my goal is to win one, yes one match.
  • I've started school again....ok, now my head hurts.
  • Wesley (my son) finished his first set of swim lessons, he can ~almost~ swim/keep himself afloat
  • Kylee is CRAZY, a little maniac!
  • Jadyn is talking up a storm, it's insane around here!

I've got pictures to post, I'll do that maybe this weekend after the tournament. Hopefully I can get someone to take some pics while I'm out on the mat as I'm going alone. That's all for now, I've got classwork (and real work!) to do.

me

No comments: