Tuesday, August 02, 2005

House update

Apparently the buyers liked the pictures and the price, they're coming over tomorrow to look at the house...So needless to say, we're clearing everything out of the closets and trying to arrange the kids toys in a "nice" pile. (lol) Invested in a steam cleaner, hehe, we should buy stock in that company. Whoever invented clear kool aid should get a pat on the back and a roll of stickers, and if they're reading this...THANK YOU!.

We could be in Georgia next month if all goes perfectly....whoooot!

keep ya posted!!

BTW...

If you want your kid "enrolled" in a sticker club, email me, I can send you what I'm talking about. Basically its a "chain mail sticker club" where kids end up getting mail from all over the place (world possibly) that has stickers in the mail, and it costs little to participate (little = cost of 6 sets of stickers and postage).
Let me know if you're interested.

Outtie...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds too good to be true! I'll keep my fingers crossed that they don't find any boogers on their tour!

Cute pictures, how's she do that?

Martin

Anonymous said...

What happened with the house hunters? Mom