Monday, August 01, 2005

Realtors, housing market, moving..........OH MY

Well, the realtor came by yesterday, pre-loaded with an interested buyer...We'll hear back from him today I think. If all goes as good as it can go, we'll have sold the house for more than we thought it was worth, without even putting it up for sale! How's that for luck?!

It could be that we're sold and moved to Georgia in September, wow! I'm shocked actually. I didn't think even wildly that it could be this easy, not that we've sold yet - or that the buyer has agreed to a price, but we're sure hoping that they really like it and want to get the deal done ASAP. Another good thing about this is that if this buyer does buy it, we're not going to have to list it, which means that the realtor will work with us on the commission, so we stand to "take back" some of the 6% that they charge, which would be a DOUBLE bonus (LOL).

I'll keep you all (the two of you) posted on the "sale"...

On another note...

the zipingo.com website that we launched (see earlier blog post) goes live soon, I've done my obligitory 14 ratings and am now in the running for an iPod mini:





cross your fingers for me.

Seacrest OUT

No comments: