Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Some more pictures and Gam-Ma is coming soon.

Good morning!
I'm working from home this morning before I go to jiu-jitsu class. Thought I'd put up some pictures of Kylee today, I'll make it a Kylee themed day for pictures.

Stef's mom is coming to visit this Saturday, she's such a big help when she comes that I just hardly can't wait till she gets here!! I'll also be able to get some more work done while she's here. I've got boxes and boxes of things that need to get moved out to the shed, and lots of pictures to take of the house in order to get a flyer made for a FSBO (for sale by owner) for the house to get sold.

On a slightly unrelated note, the weatherman said that it will be ridiculously hot today, which means about 108 degrees...gah.

So, here's some pics.

No comments: