Thursday, July 14, 2005

Thursday, relief in sight

For those of you that can read spanish (and for those that can't) the school that I train at was written up in a local hispanic newspaper. Check it out: Writeup.

The Florida fire is about 11 or so miles directly South of us, it's rather spectacular looking at night and very, very smoky during the day. Some of the people that live there have been evacuated, so far, we're not in any danger but you never know...lets hope the Monsoons start sometime soon to help out the firefighters (and my landscaping!). It's been 100 degrees or hotter for 31 days in a row now...we're closing in on a record.

Enough of local news. It was our 4 year anniversary yesterday, wow, that went quick (slow?!) We're celebrating this weekend by going out to dinner (MAYBE without kids, we'll see how the little one does with the bottle...)

I've uploaded some movies of the kids to my online database, here's some links:

Kylee (1.2 megs)

Jadyn getting spun around (5 megs)

Kids up close (6 megs)

I haven't gotten any comments on any posts yet...is anyone looking at this blog?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JIMBO!

I'm reading these as well, just not every day.

Keep up the good work, and keep packing!

Martin

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying them! Love looking at the kids!